Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I have already written a thousand in my head...

It's been a week and I haven't posted. Yes, things have been busy but not catastrophically. I blame my procrastinating twin entirely for this. I am not inherently lazy but I have a tendency to put things off. And oops, I did it again. I cannot believe I just quoted a Brittany Spears song!!!!! Could you please wait while I go jump off my balcony?!

Meanwhile - I must have written / typed a thousand posts in my head. Some funny, others interesting, few intelligent. But none made it here. So here I am. And now I will attempt to be coherent in this second post.

Two new pieces of furniture were delivered to our house today. I love them both except that I bought them without A there. A is the love of my life. My best friend, partner in crime, husband etc etc. He doesn't know about this blog and I am still contemplating when do I let him read it. But that is another story. Another post.

So yes, two new pretty things are here today. I am dying to set them up and rearrange a few things and see how it all turns out. But I have decided to show some restraint and not do anything till A gets home so that he can be a part of it.

Unlike a lot of other guys I know, A really likes home stuff and is involved in design / creative decisions around the house. Which makes me really happy except on days when we don't agree on colour / concept. Which happens sometimes. But that's alright.

I can do a really good job of avoiding things. Things, people, thoughts, elephants in the room. And there is big one right behind me. But I have been really good at ignoring it. The elephant that is. Poor guy.

I think I will manage to address it when in my next post.
Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment